We are looking for a motivated and successful candidate to fill the following postion within our company based in Norfolk.
Quality Assurance and Admin Assistant
Feedmark enjoys an enviable reputation for making quality equine supplements – delivering research led, customer focused nutrition direct to horse-owners throughout the UK and overseas. We’ve been in business for nearly 40 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Nutritionist, this is a varied and exciting role, and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with purchasing and management of stock levels
- Assisting with internal quality control and national accreditation schemes
- Maintaining records to the highest standard
- Advising customers and processing sales, via phone, e-mail or online chat
- Supporting the sales and customer service team as necessary
Key skills required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical and written skills
- Good practical equine knowledge
- Knowledge of quality assurance schemes would be an advantage
- Applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Cheerful and enthusiastic team player also able to work independently when required
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Full driving licence
Full time position but flexible hours may be considered for the right applicant
To apply please forward your CV to [email protected]
Applications close on Friday 18th August, 2017.