Marketing Executive Feedmark enjoys an enviable reputation for making quality, science based equine supplements - delivering research led, customer focused nutrition direct to horse-owners throughout the UK and overseas. We've been in business for nearly 40 years and continue to go from strength tothe UK and overseas. We've been in business for nearly 40 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
Our continued growth requires us to effectively communicate with our customers across an increasing number of channels and we wish to strengthen our Marketing Team by recruiting a forward-thinking Marketer with digital expertise. We are looking for a full time Marketing Executive with a proven track record of creating and implementing successful digital campaigns, ideally with experience within B2C ecommerce and with an interest in horses. The ideal candidate should have:
- At least two years’ experience in marketing
- An interest in horses
- Experience of creating and managing campaigns to drive traffic and phone calls to achieve business sales objectives
- Previous experience of monitoring and improving the customer journey
- Experience of delivering measured marketing activities and demonstrating use of marketing insight and delivering return on investment
- Ability to produce clear and concise messaging across a range of channels with experience of writing engaging copy and managing a company’s brand
- Social media and email marketing experience
- Google analytics and SEO knowledge, ideally with experience of AdWords and Facebook advertising
- Creative flair, ideally with some experience of design and video production, previous use of Adobe software or working with external agencies
- Experience of managing or promoting events is desirable
This position would suit a driven, enthusiastic, well-rounded marketer with a broad range of experience who has the ability to develop and lead projects, to support the Marketing Manager to achieve the company’s objectives. The candidate must be a team player with the ability to work independently, with excellent project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, whilst working to strict deadlines. They will enjoy working in our rural idyllic offices surrounded by open East Anglian countryside and will have a full driving licence. To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position to [email protected] by 6th April 2018.